30 Aug 2013

Confuse

I haven't blogged in a while. Things have been so crazy lately. Am now reaching to a level where everything seems to be blur, everything is not right and its gonna confusing me that I'd never imagined what it would be. Why huh? 

Depressed. Sad. Frustrated. 

Once, I saw his status on Facebook. Not really sure if the post it said straight towards me but I take it seriously. He really ruined my mood. He really great for make my tears down. 

I'm no longer have that strong to suck it up everything and act like everything is okay. As much as I want to run away from thinking too much on what I'm facing now, still, whenever I turn my head back, they're non stop following me. I really make an effort to stop this kinda shit bother on me. But... Its seems to be hard as for me everything just a dream, a mistake I could say.

Yes, things are so confusing me now. Indeed.